Monday 23 May 2011

My Mother Didn't Tell Me Some Domestic Skills Are Good

Long week of business travel....finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. One more business dinner, a sleep at the hotel and then a flight home...Been in three different time zones in a week...a little brain fuzz...but holding on for the final leg of the race...Business dinner time approaches...thank god it's a casual evening...

Toss on casual yet business like outfit and off I run...Into the restaurant I go ...strange- seems everyone is looking at me...hummmpphhh...new in town- and everyone knows I guess.

Dinner progresses...visit the ladies room...once again notice I seem to be drawing a lot of attention...Thinks wow...I must be looking hot...and smiles to self.

Conversation is great, food not bad at all, and the evening goes well...one more trip to the ladies room and once again feeling like a star on the walk of fame with all the attention....

Evening winds down...we get ready to leave...and as we are saying our goodbyes - waiting for the cabs my colleague says ....OMG you have a huge rip in the arse of your pants....places my hand on the arse of my pants to find indeed a rather large rip...and now it all comes together....hole in pants, thong underwear...huge amount of attention...My Mother didn't tell me some domestic skills like sewing could come in handy...instead I flashed everyone all evening...needless to say it was the icing on the cake of a very long week.

2 comments: